Gaming Corner

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gaming Corner

Post  Dr. Keith Fetus on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:49 am

Eh, never really got into Minecraft. Damn Creepers kept blowing up all my stuff.

So I finally finished Disgaea 3. I'm in the post-game now, and several stuff has opened up for me. Right now, I can tackle Master Big Star's Bigster's Map, The X-Dimension, Fight Adell or Rozalin, Raspberyl Mode, First Love!? Legend of the Super Delinquent, Battle for the Test, House of Ordeals. Only problem is, all these have enemies that are level 90 to 100. Well I can also New Game +, and do the Ranking Attacks.

My Party's around level 70. (Oh, and thanks for the Orc suggestion, Thunder. Good grief, those things are POWERFUL. Dealth over 7000 damage to the final boss with one of his specials.) So what do you guys suggest I do?

Also, is there anything I should know now that I'm in the postgame? I know some more of the game mechanics now, thanks to experimentation and all that. Also, thinking of making Baciels, Skeletal Dragons, Ifrits, and Masked Heroes. What do you guys think?

Also, when should I reincarnate my story characters? When they have enough mana to turn into a Genius?
Dr. Keith Fetus
User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming Corner

Post  Flanker 66 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:19 am

I've got Minecraft, although I don't play it that much, mostly because my experience usually goes as follows:

• Gather resources
  • Build shitty wooden tower
  • Get bored and jealous of the artistry of everyone else
  • ???
  • Profit?

I haven't, since I only get games that I'll want to be playing for a long, long time.

This is pretty much my view. I try to wring out every last drop I can. That, and with some of the games I'm wondering how the heck you're meant to sell 'em in the first place.
Flanker 66
User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top